Comfort™ 14 Coastal Heat Pump 25HCE4**C
Economical, Efficient and Ready to Withstand the Harsh Seacoast Air
If you live within 10 miles of the seacoast, chances are you know how harsh salt air can be on an outdoor unit. This tough Comfort series model is designed to withstand the rigors of your environment and is backed by one of the best seacoast warranties you’ll find for a heat pump.
Like all Comfort series heat pumps our coastal model is designed simply to be reliable, efficient and affordable. Be sure to pair it with the right, SEER-boosting indoor furnace or fan coil to gain the most efficiency.
- WeatherShield™ protection featuring ArmorPlate™ coil coating5, 100% paint coverage and protection for superior seacoast-corrosion resistance
- 14 SEER cooling efficiency
- 8.2 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty4
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
4 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year seacoast corrosion parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
5 Epoxy-phenolic coating for superior corrosion resistance.