- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct or change any inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures and precautions in place to protect the misuse of your data.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily provide us via e-mail or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than when necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do any of the following by contacting us via e-mail, or calling us with the number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any incorrect or outdated information we have about you.
- Have us delete or remove any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, that information is protected both online as well as offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data and billing addresses), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.