Performance™ Uncased A Evaporator Coil CAPVU
Vertical A Coil Design Supports System Efficiency
Having an evaporator coil matched to your outdoor unit is critical to getting the most out of your air conditioner or heat pump.
An uncased Carrier® evaporator coil comes in a wide range of sizes that can be installed into existing furnace-matched coil casings so you can have the assurance of the right match to your outdoor unit for consistent performance year after year.
- Uncased A coil design
- Corrosion-resistant, all aluminum coil
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.