The Importance of Air Conditioning Maintenance
Florida homeowners are all too familiar with the discomfort of unexpected AC breakdowns, premature AC replacements and high energy bills. Are you hoping to improve energy efficiency and prolong your HVAC system’s lifespan? One of the best things you can do is schedule regular preventive maintenance with an experienced and knowledgeable technician. Ideally, you should schedule the AC maintenance Gainesville FL trusts at least twice a year—once before the onset of warmer weather, and again before Florida’s intermittent heating season begins.
At A+ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, our attentive approach to every detail of residential HVAC maintenance means you will never have to deal with the headache of unexpected AC emergencies. During our inspections, we check each piece of your system to guarantee that everything operates at peak performance, just as it should.
5 Benefits of Preventive Air Conditioning Maintenance
You want to protect your investment in comfort. So start maintaining your system today to ensure its efficient operation as well as its longevity. Here are just five of the several benefits you can enjoy by scheduling routine maintenance inspections with us:
- Improved Energy Efficiency
- Lower Monthly Energy Bills
- Avoided Expenses of Unnecessary HVAC Repairs
- Prolonged Lifespan of Your HVAC System
- Improved Indoor Air Quality and Overall Health
Join Our Comfort Club Maintenance Program Today!
Your air conditioning system takes care of you at the most important of times, especially here in Florida. Show your system the same love by scheduling routine maintenance appointments with A+ Air Conditioning. Avoid the nuisance and discomfort of HVAC malfunctions and shutdowns. Both home and business owners can join our Comfort Club Maintenance Program, and begin protecting their investment in comfort today!
Our Comfort Club Maintenance Program members receive a number of VIP customer service specials, including:
- 2 Annual Maintenance Inspections With Complete System Checkup
- Priority Scheduling
AC Preventative Maintenance Checklist
When you entrust your home’s HVAC system in our hands, you can expect nothing short of peak performance and long-term savings. An A+ Air Conditioning maintenance inspection includes the following:
- Visual inspection of heating and cooling units
- Outdoor unit inspection to check for dirt and debris
- Fan assessment to check for damage of motor and blades
- Air filter replacement to maintain airflow and IAQ
- Inspection of ductwork
- Condensate Drain examination to check for clogs or obstructions
- Inspection of electrical connections
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning for efficient operation and system longevity
- Inspection of Refrigerant levels to safeguard efficient operation
- Thermostat setting assessment
- Lubrication of parts to reduce resistance and save energy
- Blower maintenance and cleaning to maintain proper airflow
Excellence in AC Preventive Maintenance
Routine preventive maintenance will extend the lifespan of your HVAC system and improve your energy efficiency. But most importantly, regular maintenance will ensure the ongoing comfort of you and your loved ones, no matter the time of year.
At A+ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. If you want to prolong your system and protect your comfort, don’t delay. Become a Comfort Club Maintenance member today. Joining is free and easy.
Get AC Maintenance in Gainesville by Calling A+ Air Conditioning
To learn more about the many perks and pluses of preventive A+ Air Conditioning HVAC maintenance, call us at (352) 374-4988.CONTACT US