DIRECT HIRE | JACKSONVILLE, FL.
We need to know what makes you tick. Commitment to excellence is hard to find nowadays. Are you a person who has solid experience in the field? Would you leverage our training to become the best HVAC technician you can be? Do you think you belong with the best HVAC company in the area? If you are a people’s person with excellent customer service skills, we want to chat with you. Here at Weather Engineers, we are focused on a single mission and vision. Making people feel at home, whenever they need it the most. If you have what it takes, please apply today.
HVAC Service Technicians needed to join the Weather Engineers Team! We service commercial and residential systems throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. We provide electronic dispatching and technical support with the latest wireless technology. We offer comprehensive training on the latest updates in new HVAC Systems. We’re looking for the right 2 technicians that want to be part of our Team!
What we provide:
- Excellent pay based on your experience level.
- Late model service vans and trucks that are equipped for a professional service tech.
- Quality uniforms so we can always look our best.
- Comprehensive training on the latest advances in HVAC Technology.
- Simple electronic ticket writing and billing procedures.
- Seamless Electronic Dispatching on the latest wireless technology.
- 24 hour Service Manager and Senior Technician Support.
- Excellent performance based Bonus Program.
- Quality Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and 401K.
- Paid Time Off
- Warehouse stocked with the supplies for easy replenish.
- Yearend Bonuses for our Top Performers.
- Team building with expenses paid outings.
What we’re looking for:
- Around 2 or 3 years of verifiable experience.
- Professional attitudes with a Team Player mentality.
- Basic tool arsenal for an experienced HVAC Tech.
- A willingness to work in high and open places.
- Ability to lift and move a minimum of 50lbs.
- A willingness to work until the last job of the day is done.
- A willingness to work on a rotating after Hours/Weekend call schedule.
- An honest and gentle approach with all of our customers.
We employ Jacksonville’s finest in the HVAC Industry and are looking to expand our family. If you think you have what it takes, please submit your application.
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen and MVR driving record check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free work place. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time